Use this tab to show Facebook pages to users. Use a mobile version of a URL which begins with letter “m”. To figure out the full url go to http://m.facebook.com site. Navigate to particular page of interest. Then copy the URL and paste it in to the url field.
Now you can share your Facebook page with your app users. Add Facebook Tab to drive your app users to your Facebook page.
To link Facebook with your app you need to follow the steps below to create a Facebook app:
• Go to http://developers.facebook.com/apps.
• Login to Facebook if not logged in already.
• Click the “Create New App” button.
• Enter app name and continue until app is created.
• From Settings -> Basic, copy the Facebook App ID, and enter it in the Snappii WYSIWYG editor.