iOS & Android Mobile Construction Apps for:
- Heavy & civil engineering
- General construction
- Residential and commercial construction
- Bridge and road construction
- Specialty trades
- Equipment inspection
Why Apps for construction?
Every business industry has a lot of data to manage, analyze and save. Mobile technology in construction industry helps construction business owners and constructors to manage and analyze their businesses with vast amounts of data at ultrafast speeds, and obtain valuable insights that can improve their decision-making processes. Construction companies are using big data to perform a wide range of tasks, from data management to pre-construction analysis.
Snappii offers mobile apps for construction which allow to process massive amounts of data at high speeds, enabling them to save time and effort, and focus more on the job site instead of IT. Anyone can use, create or customize the Snappii apps for construction without any coding skills. Mobile apps for construction allow contractors, service companies, salespeople and estimators to quickly create on-site estimates for construction and repair projects. Besides increasing company’s efficiency, optimizing workflows, reducing costs and lowering deployment risks, the apps for construction allow to speed up project estimation, improve data accuracy, eliminate paperwork, go green, and more.
Mobile business apps for construction can easily capture:
- GPS locations, maps, tracking information;
- dates and times;
- weather conditions;
- digital signatures;
- audios and videos;
- QR and bar codes;
Once data is collected, it can be:
- emailed to managers and workers;
- stored on the device to be sent out once Internet connection becomes available;
- stored in databases for review and further reporting;
- sent to corporate systems;
- stored as PDFs on cloud drives.
Architecture, building and construction often involve field work. Also, they require paper work. Paper notes coming in from the field are often hard to read, sometimes making data inconsistent. However, thanks to the special apps for construction, data can be delivered immediately from the field in a convenient form and stored in the cloud so that it can always be accessed from mobile devices.
What is the benefit from mobile apps for construction?
Special features of apps for construction enable collaboration between engineers, builders and supervisors and give employees more mobility. Constant communication and collaboration significantly enhance project managers’ ability to manage workforce and make well-informed decisions quickly, thus optimizing workflow. For example, Work Order Assigner allows managers and supervisors to stay on top of project management by creating tasks and assigning them to particular employees, providing details and time frames, and tracking task completion progress in real time.
Mobile devices enable storing data in one place, thereby minimizing mistakes. Moreover, project details can be accessed anytime and anywhere, which allows an entire team to access central database in real time and keep everyone informed. Construction Manager allows construction workers to create and share construction estimates on the spot, conduct inspections, fill out timesheets, track daily activities, share records with a click of a button, and access all this information on demand later.
Why engineering and construction companies need apps for construction?
For the engineering and construction industry mobile devices with business apps for construction provide mobility, which is necessary in this sphere. It affects the optimization of workflow, and as a result, the implementation of this industry.
Some of the many benefits mobile business apps for construction are:
- Identify and avoid cost overruns by monitoring daily work operations including numeric, alphanumeric, date, time, GPS, location, visual map, photographs and signature capture.
- Aggregate data and allow data capture and display to and/from disparate back end systems, submitting captured data where needed – via Email, web post, internal database and in-app.
- Collect real-time workplace safety data to help predict potential risks and reduce accidents.
- Streamline and manage bid operations with immediate data capture and report access, including photos, drawings and signatures
- Easily access blueprints and design specs for multiple projects, all in one compact location, from anywhere.
- Track and access various items like materials, work lists, punch lists, site status, weather conditions, supply deliveries and quality control – on the spot.
- Utilize multiple in-app calculators for materials (paint, concrete, lumber, roofing, drywall, carpet, steel…) and measurements (pitch, rise, run, arcs, circumference, right-angle, etc.).
- Access contact, bid and project information on everyone involved including architects, structural and civil engineers, subcontractors in every discipline, local government offices and more
- Work offline – store and access data locally and submit when internet connection is available.
- House a document library for procedures manuals, checklists for QA/QC, safety and commissioning, local ordinances, hazardous material sheets, etc.
- Deploy notifications, new information and updates/changes immediately across all devices.
Snappii considered all construction industry’s demands and have now a great mobile solution. Snappii mobile business apps for construction tackle the aforementioned tasks. You can choose any app from our app gallery, and we will customize it to meet you specific needs. Or you can order a brand-new custom app, and we will create it for you. Thanks to Snappii, construction industry can get many benefits. Download and try apps for construction now!