on iOS or Android devices
- Inspect the building exterior starting from general building conditions to nearby territory
- Check the interior building conditions including heating and electrical systems, housekeeping, emergence and more
- Access,edit and email completed inspection forms
- Visualize your inspections on the map
- Upload collected information to cloud drives and print
- Sync data across multiple devices
- Work online and offline
- Save time and reduce expenses
for your business needs
No coding required
Modify for me
- Branded for your business
- Customer tailored for your needs
- Integrated to your existing systems and applications
- Cloud data backup
- Data shared on many devices
Search For An App
Get a free quote for a custom app
Snappii Introduces Commercial and Residential Building Inspection app
Mobile apps help businesses improve workflow, increase team collaboration, speed-up inspections and more. It’s been proved that mobile business apps are a must-have for any industry. Snappii created a bunch of mobile business apps to help every industry fulfill their tasks. Commercial and Residential Building Inspection app is one of the apps that is ideal to perform house inspections for fire prevention, safety, maintenance, storage, occupancy and more. Commercial and Residential Building Inspection app is designed to conduct a thorough inspection of the It covers both Exterior and Interior building inspections and helps to ensure that building systems are in a fair condition.
Commercial and Residential Building Inspection app includes a Discussion forum where you can ask questions and share experience with other inspectors.
Commercial and Residential Building Inspection app contains the following mobile forms:
- Interior inspection. This mobile form collects building location, date of last inspection, electrical systems checklist, heating systems checklist, air conditioning, private protections, emergency evacuation, photo and signature capture.
- Exterior inspection. This mobile form collects location, date of last inspection, inspection checklist, photo and signature capture.
These mobile forms can be shared via email. The app works in both: offline and online mode, so data will be sent once you have stable Internet connection.
The Building Inspection app can become an indispensable tool to help you keep inspections and prioritize repairs.
If you don’t see the exact form you need, you can upload your own PDF form into the app, edit it and share. You can even extend your form adding your company logo to it, GPS, signature, date and time stamps and more. You can save the form as a template for future reference.
Mobile data collection apps help eliminate paper forms, save valuable time spent on paper forms, and ensure timely reports delivery. Building inspections can be literary done in some minutes now. This significantly increases workflow and boosts productivity. Your mobile device is always with you, accessibility is not an issue. Data is stored securely on Snappii cloud database and you can rest assured it will not get lost or damaged.