You have already created a powerful website for your business where potential prospects and your current customers can find all the necessary information about you. Though it is not enough from modern point of view. First of all the popularity of mobile devices is growing that means that the majority of people all over the world prefer to use mobile gadgets to search the Web, exchange messages, emails, watch films and listen to music instead of using PCs and laptops. The main condition of mobility progress and success roots in always expanding WiFi connection which appears even in remote spots of our planet and the simplicity of mobile devices usage. So why to change already existing sites and get a mobile optimized website as an alternative. Why does mobile optimization matter?
· Much faster load time (hugely important w/mobile searches!)
· Easy to read.
· Enhances the user (your customer’s) experience and impression of your brand.
· Simpler matters in mobile.
· People are already looking for your site on their phone.
· 11% of mobile users have actually screamed at their phone in frustration because a standard website loads so slowly – or doesn’t load at all (flash websites, especially).