QUICK FEATURE GUIDE OF SNAPPII’S ULTRAFAST CODELESS PLATFORM
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1. Visually Develop Mobile Applications
- 2. Build Apps for Any Android or iOS Device and Any Screen Size
- 3. Build Once and Then Deploy Anywhere
- 4. Take Advantage of App Security & Authentication
- 5. Connect to Enterprise Systems & Cloud Applications
- 6. Make Changes and Updates Fast and with Ease
- 7. Build Apps 30 Times Faster
- 8. Test a New App with Ease
- 9. Work in Online/Offline Modes
- 10. Take Advantage of App Analytics
- 11. Have Total Control over the User Interface
- 12. Submit Data in Any Format
- 13. Create Custom Lists, Maps, and Image Galleries
- 14. Sell Products and Services via Paypal
- 15. Make Custom Calculations
- 16. Incorporate GPS and Maps
- 17. Integrate Social Networks
- 18. Take Advantage of the Built-in QR Code Scanner
- 19. Make Use of the Built-in Bar Code Scanner
- 20. Utilize Role-Based Access
- 21. Incorporate Notifications into Your App
- 22. Take Advantage of Multi-Language Support
- 23. Make Use of the Built-in Discussion Forum
- 24. Take Advantage of RSS Feeds
- 25. Make Use of the Sign and Draw Feature
- 26. Incorporate Photo Capture from within Your App
- 27. Enhance Functionality with the HTML Button
- 28. Take Advantage of the Search Feature
- 30. Incorporate Various Widgets into Your App
- 31. Take Advantage of the Data Collection and Reporting Options
- 32. Enrich Your App with Custom Lists, Galleries, and Maps
- 33. Take Advantage of the Advanced Search Feature
- 34. Share Content from Your App with Others
- 35. Print Completed Reports Using the Share Button
- 36. Store Data on Network Drives
- 37. Auto-Generate Custom PDF Reports
- 38. Take Advantage of Condition-Based Visibility
- 39. Save Time with the Data Selection Features
- 40. Make Use of Hundreds of Pre-Built, Easy to Use and Customize Business Apps
- 41. Take advantage of the audio and video capabilities
- 42. Analyze Data via Charts
1. VISUALLY DEVELOP MOBILE APPLICATIONS
A rich WYSIWYG web-based visual development editor allows you to build applications with a simple drag and drop user interface. Have 100% control over the User Interface. Add or change functionality in seconds. Customize your screens and tabs with your own design, features and elements. Build your own apps when and where you want. All you need is Internet connection and a laptop/PC. Nothing to download, install, or configure. Just open your browser, find www.snappii.com, register on the platform for free and start making apps. Make custom and native apps in minutes! While you are making an app, you can also simultaneously test and see it running on your mobile device with free Snappii’s Preview app.
2. BUILD APPS FOR ANY ANDROID OR IOS DEVICE AND ANY SCREEN SIZE
You can build an app specifically for a tablet, a smart phone or both. Create an app thatwill individually fit the screen sizes of iPads and Android tables, iPhone5 and Android smart phones. Device-specific apps can have the same functionality as well as different features for different canvases. This feature gives you a great number of opportunities for app design and functionality
Once you’ve built an app, Snappii will generate native iOS and Android mobile app versions. With Snappii, you can simply create an app on the universal canvas and then check off the operating systems for which you want your app to be generated.
4. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF APP SECURITY & AUTHENTICATION
Snappii’s platform comes with many built-in security features. To protect your data, Snappii apps offer encryption, HTTPS communication, and Access Control Lists (ACls) to tabs and buttons, Login/ Logout, and OAuth2 Authorization.
5. CONNECT TO ENTERPRISE SYSTEMS & CLOUD APPLICATIONS
Build sophisticated data driven native apps that leverage data from both internal enterprise systems and cloud based applications. Snappii has already prebuilt some data connectors to connect to various web services. You can take advantage of these or upload your own connectors to retrieve and post data from web services, databases and cloud based apps. For example, with the SalesForce connector, you can obtain all necessary information about your leads or clients. Upload their contact info from your device immediately after your meeting, and the data will be automatically updated under your SalesForce account.
6. MAKE CHANGES AND UPDATES FAST AND WITH EASE
Making changes in an app takes literally minutes and doesn’t require any programming skills. Updating apps is possible with the click of a button. Simply click ‘Publish’, and your users will be immediately notified of a new version.
7. BUILD APPS 30 TIMES FASTER
8. TEST A NEW APP WITH EASE
Develop an app with Snappii and instantly see it running on your smart phone or tablet. Create or change your app, save it and instantly see the changes on any iOS or Android mobile device with the free Snappii Preview App. The Web2Phone copy feature allows an active test version of the app to run on any mobile device before it goes live. This lets you showcase your app to potential clients to make the initial sale or before the final product is released.
9. WORK IN ONLINE/OFFLINE MODES
Unlike simple HTML5 apps, Snappii-generated native applications can use databases to store information locally on your device while you are offline. Once the internet connection is reestablished, the data can be forwarded to the central database, network drives or ERP and CRM backend systems.
10. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF APP ANALYTICS
Use the dashboard to measure user analytics and improve your app performance. Leverage continued feature and functionality updates to enhance user experience.
With the Snappii dashboard, you can:
- Track the total number of app downloads
- Track active users
- Track registered users
- Track first time users
- Send and track push notifications
- Track usage frequency
- Check reports on daily, weekly and monthly bases
11. HAVE TOTAL CONTROL OVER THE USER INTERFACE
You have total control over the user interface down to pixel level. Unlike the template-based approach, you have complete control over each element – texts, images, multiple buttons, etc – exactly how and where you want. Change icons, add graphics – the design opportunities are limitless.
12. SUBMIT DATA IN ANY FORMAT
Submit data 24×7 in any format in both online and offline modes. Collect, store and send information from customers, partners, clients, and employees. Different types of data can be captured – texts, dates, digital values, calculations, photos, GPS locations, signatures, etc. Store submitted forms as PDF or Excel files in Dropbox, Box or Google Drive, or simply email them as PDF and Excel documents. Save completed forms in the cloud for future access and sharing.
13. CREATE CUSTOM LISTS, MAPS, AND IMAGE GALLERIES
Create custom lists, maps and image galleries with any data you need and edit it on demand. You can create complex multi-level scroll down lists or connect your database with any form in the app. This feature allows you to collect different data from your app users such as feedback, reports, orders and more!
14. SELL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES VIA PAYPAL
Create product and service lists and sell them via Paypal.
15. MAKE CUSTOM CALCULATIONS
Create custom formulas of any complexity to calculate orders, measure project specifications, and develop productivity tools. You can disable or enable calculator fields depending on the conditions specified in the formulas.
16. INCORPORATE GPS AND MAPSIN
Create lists of custom locations and show them on the map. Display the branches of your company, restaurant networks, shop departments etc. Literary anything that can be defined geographically (employees, locations, products, equipment, etc.) can be tracked and reflected here. You can also specify the visibility radius to show places on the map closest to your current location.
17. INTEGRATE SOCIAL NETWORKS
Your app can be fully integrated with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, RSS feeds, etc. Stay connected with business associates, employees and customers through LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. You can also upload RSS feeds to company news (blog feeds) or any blog, magazine, newspaper or other outlet where an RSS feed can be used.
18. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE BUILT-IN QR CODE SCANNER
Add QR codes and scanner capabilities to your apps for different purposes. With the help of the web QR code generator, you can create various QR codes that will show your business locations, add an appointment or event to your mobile calendar, redirect to a website, run a YouTube video, send an email, show text and share contact information. You can also reward your clients by offering them special deals and discounts by using QR code coupons that get decoded only after a certain number of scans.
19. MAKE USE OF THE BUILT-IN BAR CODE SCANNER
Leverage the build-in bar code scanner and decoder capabilities in your apps. Capture and collect data, store it within the app and send it to your email as PDF or Excel reports. The feature can be really useful for such industries as logistics, warehouse, delivery, transportation and others. Make inventories, track packages, parts and any other items for business purposes or personal use.
20. UTILIZE ROLE-BASED ACCESS
Use Sign up and Login features to capture user information and control access rights to certain screens and tabs. Create multiple levels of the in-app access to make some content available only to specific users and/or user groups. Add predefined groups of users or establish paid membership for your app. Our platform also supports O-Auth protocol for user validation, providing the ability to log users in to a variety of web based systems for authentication via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
21. INCORPORATE NOTIFICATIONS INTO YOUR APP
Schedule and send push notifications to users and/or certain user groups to promote news, events, appointments, special deals and offers. You can send notifications from the app or the Snappii Dashboard.
22. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MULTI-LANGUAGE SUPPORT
Select any of the 17 languages available in the Snappii WYSIWYG editor to build an app in. Snappii supports the following languages: English (U.S.), English (UK), French (France), German, Simplified Chinese, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Arabic, Hebrew, Danish and Dutch.
23. MAKE USE OF THE BUILT-IN DISCUSSION FORUM
Use the discussion forum to enable app users to interact with each other. Moreover, here your customers can ask questions and receive answers from you and other users.
24. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF RSS FEEDS RSS
RSS feeds allow you and other app users to get news right from your website or any other source. Use any newsfeed, your twitter feed or even weather forecasts to keep your app users informed of the latest events.
25. MAKE USE OF THE SIGN AND DRAW FEATURE
Sign e-documents, sketch out product designs, and supplement images with notes right in your app.
26. INCORPORATE PHOTO CAPTURE FROM WITHIN YOUR APP
Take photos and instantly share them with others via email and other sharing options available on your mobile device.
27. ENHANCE FUNCTIONALITY WITH THE HTML BUTTON
You can enhance your app with HTML coding. For example, use in-app HTML to create custom database queries and registrations and integrate the app with other systems. You can even re-use the existing HTML code from your website. Anything you can do in HTML can be encapsulated in this control with limitless functionality.
28. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE SEARCH FEATURE
Help your customers browse your website, the Internet and physical stores for information about your products right from within your app
30. INCORPORATE VARIOUS WIDGETS INTO YOUR APP
Speed up app development by using widgets. Simply save pieces of your app and then re-use them in other apps. In addition, in the Snappii editor, you can find and use dozens of great widgets created by our team.
31. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE DATA COLLECTION AND REPORTING OPTIONS
Build apps to collect any type of data including text, numbers, dates, locations, images and more into a database. Access and modify information on demand. Share the stored data via social channels and network drives, email it or print it. Create ad-hoc queries for flexible reporting.
32. ENRICH YOUR APP WITH CUSTOM LISTS, GALLERIES, AND MAPS
Visualize data with custom lists, galleries and maps. Let users easily switch between the three viewing options.
33. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE ADVANCED SEARCH FEATURE
Build 100% searchable apps where users can search for data with simple key words or complex Boolean logic based on multiple conditions and formulas. (if product=TV and price < 500)
34. SHARE CONTENT FROM YOUR APP WITH OTHERS
Share content from your app via social networks, email, text messages, Dropbox, Google Drive and print it out if needed.
35. PRINT COMPLETED REPORTS USING THE SHARE BUTTON
There is no need to be at home or in the office to print your reports. Just complete a report, email it, and then print it.
36. STORE DATA ON NETWORK DRIVES
Collect data and store it on such network drives as Dropbox, Box or Google Drive and MS OneDrive.
37. AUTO-GENERATE CUSTOM PDF REPORTS
Simply upload any existing PDF template or create it from scratch, and your app will automatically generate the PDF reports you need.
38. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF CONDITION-BASED VISIBILITY
Show and hide, enable and disable elements, buttons and pages in your app when needed. Here are the questions you will need to answer to do so. – Would you like some additional fields appear on a form if a question is answered correctly? – Do you want a button to be only available for this specific user? – Do you need a page to be Green for Yes and Red for No?
39. SAVE TIME WITH THE DATA SELECTION FEATURES
Enhanced data selection features allow you to pre-fill and auto-populate forms in your app. Select information you need from the database, and the selected fields will be instantly autopopulated. Create relationships between fields and enable convenient multiple-choice options.
40. MAKE USE OF HUNDREDS OF PRE-BUILT, EASY TO USE AND CUSTOMIZE BUSINESS APPS
We have created over 80 business apps on Snappii’s codeless platform. You can modify any of them yourself in the Snappii WYSIWYG Editor or have us customize it for you.
41. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE AUDIO AND VIDEO CAPABILITIES
Use a powerful ability to record audio and video files on the go, save them in reports and share in many ways. App users can now take audio and video notes in any data collection process.
42. ANALYZE DATA VIA CHARTS
Display data via pies, column charts, line charts, bar charts, and scatter charts. App users can now better understand data by looking at charts. There’s a growing demand for real-time information in an easy-to-digest format, and charts is a great solution to meet this need. Charts support is indispensable when it comes to displaying and analyzing the information in real time.